Go2FSO is a new annual membership program open to students of Flint Institue of Music and the Flint Cultural Center Academy. The program introduces students and families to the symphony and cultivates new cultural experiences through a highly discounted ticket program and educations opportunities. The cost per student is only $20
• Go2FSO Membership T-shirt
• 2019-2020 Season Pass card provides the student with access to one free ticket for any FSO classical concerts of their choice.
• Special email alerts with “Know Before You Go” information.
How the Program Works:
• Students present their Go2FSO Pass at The Whiting Ticket Center in a person
to reserve a concert ticket.
• Students can use the Go2FSO Pass for up to 3 different FSO concerts.
• When making the reservation, the student has the option to purchase up
to 3 additional companion tickets at $5 each.
• An adult must accompany students ages 12 and under.
This program is recommended for students ages 10 and up.
For more information, donations or assistance please contact Lauren Coney, Audience Development & Guest Services Coordinator, 810-238-1350 ext. 118.